Realterm Logistics Development
Realterm Logistics places the emphasis on finding the most efficient use possible of land that is in short supply and at high costs in dense urban and specialty logistics areas. We design all projects with two priorities in mind: 1) maximizing the highest and best use of the parcel and 2) incorporating design and utilization flexibility to accommodate potential future shifts in industrial trends. Realterm Logistics carefully evaluates each site to identify the optimal solutions for facility location, facility size, proximity to major infrastructure, truck court sizing, auto parking, and other special use considerations.
DHL Cargo Facility - Chicago, IL
• O’Hare industrial submarket totals 110 million sf
• DHL Global Forwarding’s largest facility worldwide
• $32 million total investment
• 490,000 sf freight forwarding facility
• Cold storage space for pharma
Major renovation of an existing (circa. 1969) Crossdock Truck Terminal in Elizabeth, NJ
• 112 doors, 100’-0” wide
• New extended concrete aprons
• New sealed overhead doors, levelers and dock equipment.
• Full renovation of the office and bathroom facilities
• New HVAC systems
• Back-up power generator
• Updated LED motion sensor light fittings throughout the building
• TPO roof system
High Flow Through (HFT) facility on 14.5 acres offering approximately 60,000sf of Warehouse and 8,500sf of office.
Major renovation of LTL Crossdock Truck Terminal in Maspeth, NY
• 7.13 +/- acre site represented an irreplaceable infill location in the heart of New York
• 62,000 SF of warehouse and office space with 123 loading positions
• Renovation allowed Bimbo Bakeries to consolidate 3 satellite locations into a single distribution depot
• Replaced the entire roof, exterior walls and all HVAC, installing custom warehouse fans
• Loading positions designed to accommodate a variety of tractor trailers and smaller box delivery vans
• Yard paving replaced, then fenced and new lighting installed
Now complete, this property represents a state of the art food distribution center for the largest bakery company in the United States.
Our goal is to provide our tenants with their most efficient building solutions in terms of utility and economics. Realterm Logistics’ specialized design expertise enables us to achieve lower development costs than our competitors, which means our tenants obtain lower lease rates.
Project & Construction Management
Realterm Logistics’ in-house development and construction team offers broad experience in the development of specialty industrial properties including high flow-through facilities, high volume retail distribution and highly secure facilities.
Environmental & Energy Efficient Design
Environmentally conscious building practices are being adopted by Realterm Logistics. Our company personnel have been certified through the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program. The program outlines mandatory prerequisites in areas such as water efficiency, materials and resources, indoor environmental quality, energy and atmosphere, innovation and design process, and sustainable sites.