Acquiring infrastructure-advantaged properties.
Our strategic focus is the acquisition of logistics real estate in the most desirable locations around the globe. We selectively acquire properties that are designed and built with our users needs in mind.
Global Investments Criteria
- Value-add, core, opportunistic, core+ and credit logistics investments
- Top freight corridors in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Infrastructure-advantaged industrial markets (seaport, airport, rail and highway)
- Final mile logistics properties (infill)
- Leased investments, all credits and lease terms
- Vacant and short-term leased facilities
- Buy-to-suit structures
- Flexible sale-leaseback structures
Infrastructure-Advantaged Property Types
Industrial Outdoor Storage
- Highway access
- Large land assemblage
- Minimal building improvements
- Secure, lit, heavy-duty surface
Secure storage (includes drayage, intermodal, truck maintenance & fleet operations)
- Highway visibility / access
- Multi-bay maintenance facility
- Lower site coverage
- Zoned for trucking operations maintenance and/or outdoor storage
Final Mile / E-Commerce
- Infill location with immediate access to consumer base
- Sufficient employee and trailer parking
- Zoned for trucking operations and / or outside storage
- Clear height largely unimportant
- Box trucks / trailers and / or drive-in access for vans
- Product type ranges from single-tenant buildings to large portfolios of properties located at multiple airports
- Buildings dedicated to the movement of cargo, aircraft and people both on and near-airport environments
- We have vast experience working with on-airport ground leases and the resulting ability to facilitate and expedite capital transactions
Learn more about our Airport Infrastructure investments
Contact the Acquisitions Team
Mr. Booker is responsible for establishing systems for generating activity around locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing new and existing business relationships. In addition to guiding overall strategy he provides oversight and management of the Realterm Logistics investments and business development team. Prior to joining Realterm, Price worked for General Electric. During his tenure with GE, Price focused on sales, business development and P&L management. Mr. Booker graduated with a BS in Management from Virginia Tech.
Global Head of Investments
Derek Fish, based in Chicago, Illinois, is responsible for leading Acquisitions and Business Development for Realterm in the U.S. Previously, Derek worked for Ravinia Capital Group in Chicago, as an acquisitions associate charged with underwriting real estate investments and capital structures across property types. He was also a senior analyst at LaSalle Investment Management, responsible for asset management of properties across a $3 billion fund. Mr. Fish holds a BA from Dartmouth College.
Senior Vice President, Investments,
Jon Chalkley is responsible for sourcing, negotiating and closing acquisition opportunities for Realterm’s European platform, having previously covered the Western Region in the same function. Prior to those endeavors, he supported fund management, asset management, and acquisition efforts nationally for the company as an associate. Before joining Realterm, Mr. Chalkley worked at Cushman & Wakefield of Maryland, where he led the financial analysis and due diligence processes for the Mid-Atlantic Industrial Capital Markets Team. He holds a BBA in Economics from UGA and an MS in Finance from Villanova University.
Senior Vice President, Investments,