Aeroterm is a collaborative partner to tenants and airports, and we invest in our relationships with airports for the long term. Actively seeking to expand our unique and specialized portfolio, Aeroterm continues to pursue the acquisition of existing assets from independent investors, airport authorities and user-owners, ranging in product type from single-tenant buildings to large portfolios of properties located at multiple airports. We have vast experience in working facilities on ground leases and the resulting ability to facilitate and expedite capital transactions.
We strive to optimize the capital structure of all of our projects through creative use of debt and equity. Achieving the best capitalization structure for our projects benefits our tenants, our airport landlords, and our capital partners by minimizing our total cost of capital. Typically, our projects are financed with a combination of equity and debt in the early stages and private activity bonds as a permanent financing mechanism.
Vista Cargo Facilty - Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
• Aeroterm acquires Vista Cargo Facility on June 1, 2016
• 407,000 sf of multi-tenant cargo facilities
• 5 aircraft parking positions
• Constructed in 1986 & 1988
Copenhagen Cargo Center - Copenhagen Airport (CPH)
• CPH volume up 8% since 2013
• Acquired in 2013
• 300,000 sf of warehouse and office facilities
• Largest cargo facility in Scandinavia
• Tenants include DHL and Post Danmark